Често задавани въпроси
Are the watches original?
Yes, all products are 100% original.
How to place an order?
An order can be made on the site itself by filling in the shipping details on the Check out page. You can place an order as well on our email address: email@example.com or by phone: +359 877147157. You can also order our Facebook page.
What does a watch Condition mean?
Timedix is a company that sells liquidation products and for this reason we have products with different conditions. We have 4 main conditions: New, Like new, Very good and in Good condition.
- Brand new product is in perfect condition and in original box.
- A "Like new" item is sold by Timedix in perfect condition with no watch remarks, but the condition of the box (packaging) did not meet Timedix's Brand new product standards. Products with minimum packaging defects ( on the box) are qualified as "Like New".
- The product may have minimal surface flaws or defects. In the majority of the cases they are inconspicuous with the naked eye, there are very slight traces of use, or the original packaging (box) has been replaced (or missing), we put them in the category " Very good condition ". All products in category "in very good condition" have been inspected by a professional watchmaker and are in a fully operational state.
- If a product has relatively large surface flaws or defects and / or parts are missing, we label them as in "Good Condition". It is possible that the original packaging (box) is replaced or missing.
How to check if the watch has a box?
This is noted on the product page, under the Description section, in the Specification field.
Is there an option to buy a credit?
Yes, products on credit can be purchased for all products over BGN150.
What are the payment methods?
You can pay by cash on delivery (for Bulgaria, Greece and Romania), Bank Transfer, via PayPal, on credit with UniCredit Bulbank or Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash (Coinbase).
The delivery with which couriers is made and for how long does it take?
Consignments are shipped with courier company Econt and courier company Speedy - to their offices and to the client's address for all order from Bulgaria, Greece and Romania. Delivery time is 1 to 3 working days after order processing.
Is there a brick and mortar store where you can see and test the product?
We currently have no brick and mortar store and we sell our products only online. That's why we provide our customers with the Review and Test option before they pay for the product. This way you can be sure that the watch meets your requirements.
What does water resistance mean?
The water resistance of the watches is classified in lab tests for pressure resistance conducted by a swimmer or a diver stood motionless at the given pressure. The waterproof of the watch can not be guaranteed forever. It may be affected by aging of the seals or by accidental impact of the screwdriver.
- 3 АТМ / 3 Bar / 30m - Accidental wetting (spraying, rain, etc.).
- 5 АТМ / 5 Bar / 50m - Swimming in the pool, bathing in the bath, fishing.
- 10 АТМ / 10 Bar / 100m - Swimming in the sea (salt water), underwater swimming, snorkeling.
- 20 АТМ / 20 Bar / 200m - Swimming, snorkeling, diving with oxygen, all kinds of water sports.
- Над 30 АТМ / 30 Bar / 300m - Diving with a bottle of oxygen.
When will a model be available?
We cannot say exactly when a model will be available again on our site. But you can use the "Notify me when the product arrives" option, where you have to leave your details and when you receive the model, you will be automatically notified by email.
Can I order a specific model strap?
We can only offer you the available watch straps uploaded to the site. Other specific model watch straps we cannot provide.
What does a 1 + 1 year warranty mean?
The warranty is for a period of 1 year from the date of receipt of the watch. This warranty is for our online store. If you wish, you can add the option for 2 years warranty, which is paid extra at the price of BGN 9,78.
How to you know if a model is available?
The availability of all watches is listed on the Product page itself, just above the "Add to basket" button.
What does a Recommended Price mean?
Recommended price means the price at which the product is sold at other online stores in Bulgaria or other international sites. This is the average price of all those sources. So you can see how much you save if you place an order on our site.
How much does the delivery cost?
The delivery of any order over BGN 100 is FREE to any point in Bulgaria. For orders under BGN 100, the delivery price is BGN 4 for Bulgaria.
Can I return a purchased product?
Returns of a purchased items can be made within 14 calendar days of receipt of the order. The merchandise should be in the form in which it was received, with the packaging box (if any), the warranty and the cash receipt. If the product does not meet any of these conditions, the refund may be refused.
Can I replace a purchased product?
Yes, replacements can be made after a preliminary contact with us by specifying the model you want. Then you must send the already purchased watch and then we will send you the new replacement model. If the replaced clock is cheaper, we will recoup the difference. If it's more expensive, we'll send it to you with the remaining charge.
Is there a review and a test option when delivered?
Yes, the review and test option is always included in the delivery of each item we sent in Bulgaria.