Confidentiality declaration and Cookies
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
With regard to the updating of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), timedix.com would like to inform you of the method for data collection, storage and processing concerning customers and users of the said on-line watches store.
Your personal data confidentiality is our priority, and therefore our mechanisms and methods for personal data collection and storage concerning the current, prospective and potential customers and users of timedix.com are being set forth in this Confidentiality declaration and Cookies.
Should you like to know what personal data you have submitted to us which we store, you could send your request HERE and you shall receive an e-mail listing your personal data stored in our online shop.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
All your data published on the website is entirely confidential, protected and subject to utilization only for the needs of the website, i.e. processing and delivery of your order, contacting you and providing you with information in the form of a newsletter (with optional canceling of subscription at any time available to anyone), with observing the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law. You agree that your personal data will be collected, stored, processed and used by timedix.com and third parties authorized by us: courier companies, banks and other companies to execute your orders, maintain your account, including registering orders, sending ordering products, performing ordered services, invoicing and resolving disputes.
Personal data administration
Timedix.com takes up the responsibility to protect and store their customers' personal data, to refrain from unethical practices used on the Internet, and to not disclose it to third parties, for advertising or other purposes.
Semando Ltd. stores in a specially designated server center all data voluntarily submitted by the customers of the on-line store. The server center is located within the territory of the EU and complies with the applicable European standards and provisions.
Description of the personal data that we store
Timedix.com stores personal data as follows: forename and surname, e-mail, phone number, address for the orders placed, IP address, history of orders, as well as any other complementary information supplied by the customers voluntarily by completing their user profile.
- Data, provided to us when you register, place an order or use our services and website, like: forename, surname, phone number, physical address, e-mail, and any other complementary information you supply voluntarily in setting up your user profile;
- Data that we need when you notify us about an issue in the on-line store;
- History of orders and methods of payment;
- Data collected through cookies.
Duration of storage for personal data
Following and provided that users consent to the collection, storage and processing of their personal data for the purpose of processing an order or an inquiry placed on the above mentioned website, timedix.com. stores each user's personal data until they state their wish to have their personal data deleted from the database under the custody of this administrator.
Deletion of personal data
If you DO NOT WISH to have your personal data stored for purposes of setting up and servicing orders by timedix.com, you could state your wish for DELETION of your personal data HERE. Confirming the option your personal data to be deleted means that you would no longer be able to track your history of orders, keep your stored addresses and loyalty programs, and receive special promotions and offers by timedix.com.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
Semando Ltd. collects and processes your personal data for the purpose of:
- Activation of personal access for each user;
- Better service provision and user experience on the company's on-line platform;
- Processing the orders placed by the users;
- Compiling anonymous statistical analysis of the on-line store users;
- Providing discounts and promotions;
- Sending e-messages and notifications about forthcoming games, promotions and other company activities;
- Users' conduct analysis for the purposes of improving the platform and offering new products and services.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files recorded on your device (desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet, smart phone) when you visit web sites. Generally, the cookies contain the site name, the unique identification number and period of validity. They can also keep record of how long you stay on a particular site, which links you open, language preferences, the site colour, etc. The cookies cannot be used for disclosing of your identity or personal data.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Logging in and verification. When you log in to your personal account on timedix.com, in an encrypted cookie on your device we save a unique ID number of the precise time of logging in. This cookie allows you to browse the pages in the site without the need to log in to each page. You could also save your log in information so that you do not need to log in every time you visit this site.
- Storing of the data that you provide in a website. When you submit information or add products to your shopping cart in timedix.com, we store the data in a cookie that saves the your added products and information.
- Social media. Some of our websites contain cookies of Facebook, including such that allow the users of the social media service to share content through this service.
The website is SSL (Secure Socet Layer) certificate protected, which provides encrypted connection between the server and your browser, thus ensuring the security of your personal data.
The online store of timedix.com may include links to other sites that are not verified. We are not responsible for your protection and the protection of your personal information or the content of these sites. We offer these links to make it easier for customers to find information about specific products / services.
For any further questions or additional information on personal data that is not available in this Confidentiality declaration and Cookies Declaration, please contact our assistants on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.