TERMS FOR USE
- You agree that your use of this Website assumes your responsibility.
- The website Timedix is owned by Timedix Ltd. For more information, visit: www.timedix.com.
- The website and the services available to it ("Services") are provided "as they are" and "when they are available". Timedix does not make preliminary inquiries and consultations on the relevance, timeframes, or the accuracy of the Website or services. Timedix makes no warranties, whether direct or indirect, including, but not limited to, terms, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and safety.
- Timedix, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other parties involved in the creation, presentation or distribution of the Website may not be held responsible for any damages, including but not limited to direct and indirect damages arising from or related to use, inability to use, unauthorized use, inactivity of the Website, Services or their content.
- You agree that the Website contains information, data, software, pictures, graphics, videos, images, sounds, and other materials (in general, "Content") that are copyrighted, trademarked, or other proprietary rights.
- It is forbidden to copy, modify, display, transmit, sell or otherwise distribute the Content (or any portions thereof) without the prior approval of Timedix.
- You can print or transfer to local hard drive parts of this website solely for your personal use but not for commercial purposes.
- Timedix assumes no responsibility for information from this website that is placed there by third parties as well as about their offers, services, or products.
- Occasionally, the Website may contain links to a third-party website. These linked websites are not under the control of Timedix and the company is not responsible for their content, advertising, products, or other materials available from them or other websites available through links contained on the linked website.
- Timedix does not owе any indemnity or other payments related to the discontinuance of maintenance services on servers or technologies supporting the Services that Timedix performs, damages to service providers, computer viruses, and any other issues beyond the control of Timedix.
- Timedix reserves the right to update these Terms of Service at any time. Such an update takes effect immediately each time it is posted to the Site.
All products on the site are 100% original. The goods are liquidation and some of the products may have traces of use and are not in perfect condition. Site prices include and are not subject to any additional taxes. The site reserves the right to change prices and promotions.
What are the different categories about watches condition?
The different categories are shown on our product page. Each product has its own category and group, so the customer can select the condition of the watch or the price of it. Below you can see a detailed description of the different conditions of the watches.
Brand new is a product in perfect condition with an original box.
An item in “like new” condition is sold by Timedix in a perfect condition with no remarks on the watch. However, the condition of the box may not be perfect for Timedix's new product standards. Products with minimum packaging ((box) defects are qualified as “like new".
In very good condition
If a product has minimal flaws or marks on the surface and some small defects that are hard to notice and might be slight traces of use. The original packaging (box) might be replaced (or missing) to protect the product better, we put them in category "in very good condition". All products in category "in very good condition" have been inspected by a professional watchmaker and are in a completely, flawlessly working condition.
If a product has large remarks or defects, missing mechanical parts, we marked the product condition with label "good". It is possible that the original packaging (box) is replaced or missing.
Used – Acceptable condition
If a product has defects of use, including scratches, dents, or other aesthetic problems, we put this item in the "used - acceptable condition" category. It is possible the original packaging (box) and the original instructions might be replaced or missing.
These are products whose original price on the site is reduced. Special offers are valid until stocks last or for a certain (limited) amount of time.
To sign up, you must fill in all required fields with as comprehensive information as possible. Without this information, you make it harder and more complicated to process your orders. If you would like to receive information about attractive promotions and discounts, you can subscribe to our newsletter.
If you have forgotten your password, you must enter your e-mail address in the "Forgot password" field, then you will receive a new auto-generated password in your mailbox. For security reasons, it is advisable to change the automatically-generated password with a new one.
HOW TO MAKE ORDER
- After selecting a product, it can be added to your shopping cart via the "Add to basket" option.
- Any product you ordered will go to the Cart menu. From there you can remove or change the quantities of the products you have chosen.
- To confirm your order, you must click the "Order" button, where you need to fill in your delivery details, delivery method and payment method. If you do not want to sign up, you can choose the "Single Order" option.
- To finalize the order, mark that you agree to the "General Terms of Service" and click "Confirm Order".
- Once your order has been successfully accepted, you will receive an automatic email with confirmation from us.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Payment on receipt – The payment is made at the delivery of the goods. The money, are given to the courier employee.
- Bank transfer – Payment is made by bank transfer to the account of our company in BGN Timedix Ltd., IBAN: BG74UNCR70001523394311, Sort Code: UNCRBGSF, BGN, UniCredit Bulbank. Please place your order number as a payment reason. When you pick this payment method, the customer must email us at email@example.com with the number or scanned copy of the transaction.
- Debit and credit card payment Our system offers payment via Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and American Express. Payments are made via the secure online payment system of Borica or Braintree Payments (owned by PayPal and the payment is converted into EURO; Timedix is not responsible for additional fees charged by banks).
- PayPal – One of the most common payment systems on the Internet.
With each order from us, you will receive a cash receipt for the paid value of the purchased products. If you want us to issue an invoice, you need to enter the invoice details in the comment box when making the order itself: company name, address, phone number, tax number and responsible official.
- For all the orders above 100 BGN (around 51 EURO) have FREE DELIVERY for every destination in Bulgaria. For all the orders below this amount, the shipping is 4 BGN (around 2 EURO).
- If you want we can deliver the order to a specific ECONT or SPEEDY office (the courier companis we work with). Just add a comment to your purchase with the name and the address of the office you want to get your order from.
- The delivery period for Bulgaria is 1-3 workdays after we send the order.
- The delivery period for abroad is between 2-28 working days.
- The delivery abroad via Economy International Shipping is for free (for orders above 51 EURO). Standard International Shipping (DHL) - 15 EURO
- Your order will be processed and sent within 24 hours on a working day (Monday-Friday). If you make the order after 16:00 (UTC+2), it will be processed on the next working day.
- After processing your order we will contact you by phone or email to specify the delivery date.
- For a product/s with delivery status “2-5 days” we will make the complete delivery in that time period.
RETURN AND CASH RETURN
- Returns of a purchased item may be made within 14 calendar days of receipt of the order.
- The goods are sent to an office of Econt in Pleven "Hristo Botev", and the delivery costs are covered by Timedix.
- 100% refund is made by bank transfer after the goods are returned with a receipt and checked by our employee, only if the commercial appearance or integrity of the goods is not violated (torn packaging, removed labels, etc.), in accordance with the provisions of Art. 55 of the CPA.
- In case the payment is made with a bank card, the refund is made by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made, within 7 days.
- Partial compensation will be granted if a commercial type or traces of use are found.
- In the absence of prior notification of return of goods, Timedix reserves the right to refuse a claim.
- In case of a dispute that cannot be resolved with our online store, you can refer to the ODR website
- Replacements of products are sent only to Econt's offices in the country, and the delivery is covered by Timedix.
- Prices only apply to this online store!
- In the case of a mistake made by the customer (incorrect quantity or product model), the site is not responsible !
- The site reserves the right to change prices, stocks and current offers by not being obliged to notify its customers of the changed terms.
- Timedix.com is an e-commerce website managed by the limited liability company Timedix Ltd., UIC: 204580061, Headquarters in Plovdiv, 2B Valko Shopov Str., Ground floor, office 1A, and represented by Petar Dyaksov as Managing Director.
- All Rights Reserved! All information on the site is owned by Timedix Ltd. and the use of the content on the site (or part of it) is allowed only by citing and linking to timedix.com.
- The last update of the Terms and Conditions was made on 15.02.2018.